Meeting Stile Seal S772D7SKU: PEM-S772D7
AVAILABLE FINISHES: BL, C, D, GR, W
AVAILABLE LENGTHS: 7′, 8’
WIDTH: 1/2” (12.7 mm)
HEIGHT: 3/16” (4.8 mm)
Meeting Stile Seal
- The S771 astragal/meeting stile seals can be installed on virtually any pair of doors where sound attenuation is required. These products (S771/S772) seal the opening to prevent heat loss, slow the passage of smoke and act as a weatherization product.
- Excellent resistance to compression set, particularly at elevated temperatures and for extended periods of time.
- Stays flexible between -58 degrees (F) and 450 degrees (F) with very high resistance to flex fatigue. maintains a low closing force.
- Easy installation requires no mechanical fasteners, can be cut to size in the field.
- Available in 7, 8 and 10 ft. coils.
- Category H gaskets for use with listed steel frames and/pr classified steel covered composite, hollow metal doors rated up to and including 3 hours; wood and plastic covered composite doors rated up to and including 1-1/2 hours; and wood core doors rated for 20 minutes without hose stream. When applied to the door and frame asembly in accordance with the manufacturers installation instruction, the assembly will comply with UBC 7-2 (1997) part II.
- Category J – Doors – gasketing that has been tested on a positive pressure fire door and frame but is not required for the door to obtain its fire door rating. Category J gasketing does not negatively affect the rating on a positive pressure door.
- Category J gaskets for use with listed steel frames and/or classified steel covered composite, hollow metal doors rated up to and including 3 hours; wood and plastic covered composite doors rated up to and including 1-1/2 hours; and wood core doors rated for 20 minutes.
- Storage and shelf life: All adhesive gaskets have a limited shelf life. This product must be used within 6 months of purchase and must be stored between 50 degrees (F) and 100 degrees (F). For further notes/details, please see Adhesive Gasketing section.