Yale 18000 Series Exit Device SVR- Panic Rated Surface Vertical Rod 1810-36 EO x 791 x 790SKU: YSG-1810-36
The 1810(F) is a surface vertical rod exit device to be used on metal, wood or composite pairs of doors up to
8′ where two-point latching is desired.
• Designed for wide stile and flush doors
• Handed, specify hand (field reversible)
• Positive action linkage on a deadlocking top
• Simultaneous direct pull bottom deadbolt
• When unlatched, device keeps both bolts retracted
until door is shut.
• Pairs of doors
• Double egress
• Metal, wood or composite door materials